Tuesday 17 June 2014

All puffed up with MAMBI Puffy Stickers

Hello friends.  How are you doing ? I am good and all the better for talking with you.

This month I spotted some sweet puffy stickers by Me And My Big Ideas (MAMBI). I like that affordability factor too so I grabbed a couple of packets. Because I still have money in my pocket, I also bought a couple of sticker sheets. And I couldn't resist some resin embellishments. Why don't you have a look at what I worked with.


I also ordered a Heidi Swapp stencil and set about figuring out how I can use it.  Sadly my misting didn't work out this month so I used the stencil as inspiration rather than literally used it.



I decided to replicate the circle and heart out of patterned paper.  Rather than painfully trace out the stencil and cutting out, I cut out a lot of circles on the Big Shot. I then traced some hearts from the stencil onto the paper circle and then roughly cut out the hearts with a scissors.

I arranged the circles across my layout before layering with those pretty embellishments and stickers. ps: I saved the cut out hearts for the next layout!


I couldn't resist drawing and cutting out a couple of crabs for a layout about our trip to the Crab Festival in Sheringham.


Would you like to see the whole layout ?


Following a near identical recipe, I made the following layout using the cut out hearts from the first layout.


The layout in its entirety is about my son J who finally left school this summer.  He still has one or two A levels papers to do but officially he left school at the end of May...excuse the proud mummy moment.


Have you seen our DT call out ?  You can't miss it at the top of this blog.  Good luck if you have applied and I am really looking forward to meeting you. Bye for now.

Blogged with love by Ifa

2 comments:

Lesley G said...

Beautiful as always Ifa :)

Becky said...

These are great layouts :)