Saturday 8 February 2014

Freckled Fawn

Hi all. Jen G here with a few pages to share using Freckled Fawn products. I have loved Freckled Fawn washi tapes and wood veneers for a while now. Somehow Sarah and Lianne sneaked Freckled Fawn products into the shop without me noticing. I kid you not, when I noticed them I squealed a happy squeal. I used the Pink Paislee Hey Kidd Kre8tive Kit for these layouts and embellished them with Freckled Fawn.



This first page has 3 little tape people on it. The tape has boys and girls on it but I tend to chop them up and use just the boys. I have a line of lonely girls stuck along the edge of my desk! Note to self - get working on some girl layouts.

I also used this road tape. 

Just for Lou's benefit I will point out that my page is not about roads!!! (See her last post for her dig at me!)
   
 Lastly I used the part of the days of the week washi with "Sat" on it as Sam's party was on a Saturday. 


 The Pink Paislee papers were perfect for this adorable photo of my little niece. 


I added the hearts washi from Freckled Fawn along with their wood veneer embellishments.  

 On this last page I used the adorable wood grain washi that has little hearts within the grain.

 The hearts are very subtle and very cute. 


I also added a strip of the arrows washi.


I hope you love Freckled Fawn as much as I do. Leave us a link to your work using their products and the DT will pop over for a look. 
TTFN




1 comment:

Lesley G said...

Fab layouts Jen - do I really need more Washi!?