Thursday 14 November 2013

Quick Make!!

Hello strangers!

Nat here just popping by to share a quick and handy make with you!

I needed some pencil pots for school and had found some empty jelly pots in our art room which I decided to repurpose for the job. I'd intended to cover them with some beautiful owl sticky back plastic I'd been harbouring for ages, except when I opened it, it turned out to be wrapping paper. Gutted. Gorgeous, but not durable!

I then thought about my ever-growing Washi collection and could suddenly smell potential!


Five minutes later, I had cute pencil pots ready for action! The Days of the week MME tape on the top serves as a visual aid for my pupils too. I'm hoping I can bag a few more of these jelly pots to make some more, they are a lovely shape and quite strong and durable....perfect pretty pencil pots!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a great idea!

Lesley G said...

Great idea - hope the children appreciate the use of much loved washi tape on them :)