Tuesday 26 November 2013

Lift yourself

Hi Tracy G here with you today. From time to time I think we all suffer a bout of creative block. Well I have been suffering this month, and whenever I sat at my desk my mind just wandered, even though I had all my supplies in front of me I couldn't find any inspiration. I didn't know how to get myself out of my scrappers block and started to get quite stressed out about it. It was then I looked up at my bookcase and decided to have a look through one of my albums,  I came across the layout I taught at the 2012 retreat and decided to scrap lift it. I rotated the page 90 degrees and without too much thought I created a page I was quite pleased with. So if you're ever stuck for inspiration, have a look at what you've created in the past and hopefully it will help you out too.

Here's the original layout,



 and my scrap lifted version.


All the papers I used on my scrap lifted layout are from this pack.



1 comment:

Lesley G said...

I loved that layout at the crop and I still love it now.
The colours in your lift show the love from the photo shining through :) x