Tuesday 24 September 2013

I've been Glitzing..

Hello

This month I promised myself I would get out and use my alcohol inks as they are just sitting redundant unused and unloved in my craft unit.

Rather than pick papers first and then worry about what I'm going to do afterwards, this month I chose my papers to match the colours of my ink so I knew I had no excuse not to use them.

Sarah has added lots of new products to the shop this month and The Glitz - Wild and free collection caught my eye as the colours were so vibrant but also matched the tones of my inks.

I decided the collection pack would be the best choice for me as I like both sides of a few of the papers and the pack contains two of each design, along with a sheet of alphas and a sheet of fab stickers.

I created my first page using my inks and squirted and drizzled them onto a white background the create this effect.


I also used a lovely Pink Paislee mistable flower that I purchased at the last retreat and added some of my ink to that so it co-ordinated with my background..


After having fun with my inks I had enough time left to make another bright page with this beautiful picture of my children getting along very well for a change :)


I hope you like this collection as much as I do its selling pretty quickly in the shop but the collection pack is still available :)

Have fun Claire xxx


No comments: