Sunday 3 March 2013

Scribble Sketches Take 2

Hi it's Louise again with another 3 LOs using the same sketches as in my previous post.
For the following LOs I rotated each sketch so that they were landscape orientation.
The list of papers used can be found at the end of the previous post.

Sketch 1

This LO shows Drew being an enthusiastic dentist with his new play doh set. I used the centre of the die cut embellishment that was cut away from the centre of the frame used on the Scootering LO in my previous post.
I love mixing fonts in my titles, and its a fun way to use up the letters you have left from various sets.
 Sketch 2
Harry very rarely gives you a full on mega watt smile, but he was so proud to be awarded with his Bronze Learning Lion certificate at the end of his class assembly that we got this lovely photo. I used some really old Sassafras stickers to embellish this LO.
 Sketch 3
These photo of Drew were just a few taken from the day he learnt to climb the slide. It took him a while and there was a lot of grunting and whinging, but he did it, and there was no stopping him after this! Instead of creating a strip of photos, I overlapped small photos along the bottom edge of my LO so that I could fit them all on.
Again I've used random alphas to create my title, and this time I used a number of October Afternoon stickers I've had for a while to embellish.
So with just 3 very quickly scribbled sketches, you can see how easy it is to create 6 LOs. Please feel free to use these sketches to inspire you, and post a link to your gallery/blog so I can drop by and leave you a comment.

Don't forget to come back every few days to see what the rest of the DT have been up to.


1 comment:

Lesley G said...

You have been busy Lou, great layouts showing the versatility of a sketch :)