Saturday 21 July 2012

Barging Around

Hi,  this month I've been using papers from SEI's new Mayberry range and combined them with some SC mists, stickers, wood veneer shapes and Simple Stories Odds & Ends, along with using up some old chalk inkpads and stamps.  


 

I love the colour scheme of these papers and I found my old worn out color-stack of chalk inks were perfect for smudging randomly over the card. First though, I sprayed the cardstock with the shine mist and and then rubbed in some pink, yellow and a touch of green with the chalk inks.  I then gave few spritz again over the top, which has given a lovely shimmer to the colours.  I also used a Tim Holtz mask on the pocket, once dry I lighly inked over the top with baby pink.

The butterlies are stamped with Ranger distress inks. 



There will be more with this range soon and more pics of my recent trip on a Barge (no photos of my steering - or rather playing dodgems on the canal!!).  Thanks for looking :) 


Supplies : SEI Mayberry papers, SC Huey Mist (shine), SC Memoir cardstock stickers, SC Wood Veneer die-cut pieces, Simple Stories Odds & Ends, misc chalk inks, black journaling pen and butterfly stamps.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

LOVE how you've used those inks and mists!