On my first layout I wanted to keep the colours quite subtle to match the photos of my grandson and so I opted for My Mind's Eye, On The bright Side.
I punched 3 x 6" borders which I layered and stitched in place, extending the stitching into rows to use as as base for my journalling. After punching out all those strips I was left with a lot of punched out 'waste', never one to waste anything I decided to make these into flowers and the rest I layered up to make a border which, again, I stitched in place.
For the last layout I dipped back in to my My Minds Eye On the Bright Side papers, but this time I used the punch to create a circle border, this is easily done by cutting slits along the base so it can be manipulated into a round. To give it more interest I did it twice using contrasting papers
I used the following products:
EK success dimensional flower punch
My Mind's eye On the Bright Side paper pad
Lily Bee alphabet stickers