Monday 27 June 2011

Let the Good Times Roll...


Hi all, Gems here on my first blog post :) This month for my blog work I got to play with the gorgeous Glitz Designs – Afternoon Muse collection. I love the muted tones and generic patterns which proved to be perfect for a whole variety of types of layout. 

Here is a page I created documenting mine and David’s first Zorbing experience! 

[Let the Good Times Roll] (Click on the photo to view it larger) 


 
I used the following products:

Pearls in Lemonade and Water Blue

The layout itself was very simple to put together and doesn’t take very much explaining. 
Firstly, I edited, resized and printed my photos in Photoshop then simply cut the patterned papers into layers I was happy with and got to embellishing the page. I cut the journaling sticker in a way so that the journaling block was visible both above and below the photo.
I typed my journaling onto a Word document, printed and cut into strips.
The Maya Road ribbon adds dimension to the page, as do the flowers I simply finished off with a button centre. The stars are stickers from the Jillibean Soup Alphabet sheet.

Thanks for popping by, and I will be back tomorrow to share two more pages I created using the beautiful Glitz Design xx


3 comments:

Jenga said...

Gorgeous LO Gems. I didn't like those papers.... now I do!!!

Vanessa said...

Fantastic Gems, I just don't understand how you got in that thing! :)

Vanessa x

Nat said...

Gorgeous! I am so in love with that spotty background paper! I'm another one that wasn't too fused on them but it makes such a difference seeing them used so prettily- I want them now lol! xxx