Monday 25 April 2011

Popcorn

A while ago we showed you some fab pages that Lou had created using Bo Bunny Ad Lib papers, well she has put together one more that we can share with you.

"I sprayed white card with That Special Touch teal mist before using a Glitz distressing 3 stamp. I kept the patterned paper use to a minimum using an EK Success diamond lace border punch on the Pebbles paper and black card and then cut a strip of the same paper but used the yellow side. The stars stamps are from the AC Campy Trails Trailer set and were randomly stamped onto the page before I drew a freehand border around my photos. I cut the red square from This N That paper and added a shadow to it with black pen before adding the cute little camera cut from Ad Lib. The title was added using AC glitter chipboard, Subway, bubblegum thickers. I added a bit of journaling to a journal stamp from the MME Stella and Rose Hattie Remember set. The happy thought bubble was also cut from the Ad Lib paper."

No comments: