Friday 25 February 2011

Love Notes

A while ago we shared a couple of pages that Rachael had created using the Pink Pailsee Sweetness range, we have got one more to share with you.

"I really enjoyed scrapping with these papers, the large floral patterns gave me a good starting point to build the pages around. I used the Sweetest Day paper and cut out both floral corners and put them to one side to add later. I trimmed about an inch off two sides of the love letters paper making sure I kept the green letters along the bottom intact. I inked and distressed the edges of the love letters paper and stitched it onto a piece of kraft. The photo matt was created using a piece of kraft that was stamped using a script stamp. The sweetness flip notes are great for adding a bit of interest to your page especially with their note book edges and tabs. I cut up three and added them around the matted photo. The title was made up of the wording on the love letters paper that was saved earlier, I cut out each individual letter, inked them and added them to the photo. I added the two floral corners to finish my page, I stuck the straight edges flat onto the page and used some pin flair gel underneath the edges that led on top of the photo to raise them up and add some depth."


No comments: