Saturday 29 January 2011

More Love Birds

As promised here are a few more stunning pages that Cathy has made using the gorgeous Fancy Pants Love Birds papers.

"I really wanted to use the quote that was on the Strips paper so I designed my page around it, to add some extra detail I added some twine around the bottom of the page and attached two little hearts. The Pink Pailsee metal badge was perfect to use as the O in title."


"To create this page I used the sheet of In Love paper, trimmed and distressed the edges then punched holes along the bottom edge using my cropadile. I added some adhesive pearls to pretty it up. I then matted the patterned paper onto a sheet of red cardstock. I cut the row of birds from the Birds On A Wire paper and stuck this across the page adding some bunting to the right hand side using the trimmed sections from the In Love paper. I have so many packets of thickers with numbers left over, doing an age related page is a great way to use them up! I added some red stickles to the hearts to tie in with the glittered thickers. I printed three small photos off with a white border which helps the photos to pop off the page."

No comments: