Thursday 20 May 2010

Strictly No Parking.

As promised here is another layout that Lou has created using the Jilibean Soup New England Chowder range.

"With this LO I used the stripes on Harry's t-shirt as inspiration, and used strips of patterned paper to form a large mat for the photo. I cut up the No Parking sign to make my title, and machine stitched through it. The heart was cut out from card, covered in Pink Paislee Artisan tape and then trimmed back to shape. I machine stitched around this too, before layering it onto the page with strips of card and more tape and a sprout. I added the tiny alphas last. I used small pieces of tape to secure the photo to the page, to give a kind of poster/flyer feel."




















Don't forget this months challenge, you have until the 14th June to post a link to your layout or email it across to us at sarah@sarahscardsltd.com. You could win a £10 e-voucher and a chance to join the design team in creating an example layout for our next challenge.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Great layout, love how the tape has been used :)