Sunday 20 December 2009

Christmas Stash

There are so many Christmas paper ranges on the market but how many photos of the festive season do you want to scrap? Rachel has been using the gorgeous Crate Paper North Pole range and has shown just how versatile Christmas stash can be.
"I dont do hot drinks, I never have neither have any of my sisters. But I was taken to Starbucks where I thought I would have a hot chocolate. To my surprise it was yummy, not sure if it was the lovely red cup or the lovely snowflake holder but I liked it a lot and had to scrap it. These Crate papers were perfect as well as a my favourite sheet of sassafras paper."

Have you seen the December kit? It is full of lovely My Minds Eye papers and some gorgeous embellishments, perfect for both Christmas and non Christmas layouts alike as Vanessa shows with her two pages.

No comments: