Sunday 29 November 2009

Prehistoric Grub?

Nat has put together this lovely bright layout using a mixture of papers and embellishments.

This photo was taken over two years ago at my Freshers week at University. I've wanted to scrap it ever since, but the harsh flourescent lighting and bright coloured tiling of the setting (a rather less than classy kebab shop!), made it difficult to find the perfect papers to work with. I love combining papers from different ranges and manufacturers on one page, and this seemed to be the best solution for working with this tricky photograph.
Papers: American Crafts, Junior - Defense (varnished finish)
MME,Bloom & Grow - Polka Dot Punch,
Basic Grey June Bug - Daydreamtitle:
AC Thickers, Salutations
Chipboard Embellies - Sassafrass
Good Times rub on - Pink Paislee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! One to scraplift I think (although I'll avoid the kebab!)