Wednesday 14 October 2009

Monthly Sketch Challange

Sometimes we all need a bit more inspiration than usual to get the scrapping ideas flowing so we thought it would be fun to do a monthly sketch challange.
Jen has designed this great sketch to kick us off and a few of us have put together some examples.

Jen has used American Crafts "Craft Fair" papers on her page.
Gems layout has been put together using the Cosmo Cricket papers from the September kit.

I have used Fancy Pants "Dancing Girl" patterned papers.

And finally Rachel has put this page together using MME Abbey Road "Best Buddies"
I hope you enjoy using the sketch as much as we all have, we would love to see how you use the sketch, if you want to share then pop a link to your layout into the comments box so we can all have a peek.
xx

4 comments:

kjjc said...

ooo good idea folks. Looking forward to seeing these sketches.

Laura said...

Here's the direct link to mine, I've not put it on my Blog yet. I've used the October kit for it. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/celestialwillow/Scrapbooking/hirecarlove.jpg

Unknown said...

This is my interpretation using the October kit.

http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/data/500/305.JPG

Scrappr said...

Please take a look at my scrapbook page called You are my sunshine - I used jillibean soup papers for it.

Click Here