Thursday 8 January 2009

Introducing...Jen Naulls

Hi, I'm Jen, aged 24 and recently married Michael. I'm a junior doctor so I'm very busy and stressed a lot of the time and I love to scrap to relax! I started scrapbooking on and off about 4 years ago after spotting an article in a cardmaking magazine. Within the last year or so I've become totally hooked - you just can't keep me away from pretty papers and a pile of bling! My biggest obsession at the moment is Thickers - who knew the alphabet could come in so many fun textures and shapes. I am currently inundated with photos from our wedding and honeymoon, but I also love to scrap pics from holidays with family or friends, old photos from my childhood and random arty photos I take with my baby - my Canon DSLR camera.

Welcome Jen! Here's a beautiful layout and card created for us by Jen using the lovely American Crafts Romance collection - perfect for scrapping wedding photos or for creating those Valentine Day projects.

Jen says: To make the ribbon flower I took four lengths of the Romance ribbon, folded the ends into the middle, and stapled in place. I then layered the loops on top of each other with foam pads for a dimensional feature that really showcases the gorgeous ribbon! I used a Flair badge in the centre but a small flower, a button or a big brad would work equally as well.




1 comment:

Dawny said...

Gorgeous LO. Love the flower ribbon idea thanks :)