Friday 9 January 2009

Introducing...Gemma Meaden

I'm Gems, 24, from Swansea in Wales. I started scrapbooking in June 2006, where I began scrapping as a creative way of displaying my precious photos and documenting the memories that accompany them. My little girl, Ashton, is a constant source of inspiration and is usally the main topic of my layouts. My other hobbies include photography, reading, cooking and of course shopping!

Here's a gorgeous layout Gems has created with the upcoming January kit. We love that the stunning photo is the focus of the page and that the Daisy Bucket papers are so versatile and perfect for winter themed pages amongst others. We have just a couple of January start subscriptions left, you can see the full kit image and grab your subscription here.

Keep an eye on the website gallery and kit brochure for more of Gems' kit creations!

2 comments:

kjjc said...

blimey that's beautiful.

Carole Bryson said...

God I love this layout !